What more could the "Top Resort" in Canada offer Fishermen?
How about the BEST RATES for the BEST SEASON FOR TROPHY CHINOOK!
King Pacific Lodge voted "Best Resort in Canada" by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine in 2008,
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 is pleased to announce its June Fishing Season! Our "Freedom to Fish" program is exclusively limited to 24 guest per trip and offers the option of "fishing the tides" or adding extra hours to the fishing day.
The Great Bear Rainforest - what National Geographic Magazine has called "the wildest place in
America" - is home to the
wildest Chinook on earth. And King Pacific's legendary personalized service, spacious 450 square
foot luxurious guest rooms
and award-winning restaurant and spa assures that this is luxury Chinook fishing yet unseen in the
Click here to view our online brochure
Our "Freedom to Fish" package includes:
- Round-trip air transportation from Vancouver
- 4 days, 3 nights in our Wilderness View guestroom (double occupancy); experience luxury salmon
inimitable King Pacific style
- Fully-guided fishing (10 hours daily) - Additional hours of fishing available
- All equipment, fishing licenses and fish care included
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and packed lunches, alcoholic beverages included
- Need a break from fishing? Enjoy any of our other activities such as kayaking, hiking,
whale watching, cultural tours or wildlife viewing
- Experience any of our optional activities such as heli fly-fishing, heli-hiking or a
fisherman's massage in our Rainforest Spa!
Click to inquire about a reservation or contact
our sales manager Steve Blais at 1-888-592-5464
or email email@example.com
available May 31 - July 5, 2013
* Rates are in Canadian funds and are per person based on double occupancy and do not include
applicable sales taxes and fees.